[ video coming ]
Enrollment & Registration
- STEP 1: Student registers for an OnlineHS course at their school and is enrolled by their counselor.
- STEP 2: Student/family downloads the required, state-mandated SOU/SLP form and returns the completed form (in ink) to their school counseling office within 5 days.
GO to the OnlineHS FORMS PAGE
- STEP 3: Students access their online course with the start of classes at the beginning of the term.
IMPORTANT NOTE: On or before the 5th day of the term, the student must turn-in the SOU/SLP AND complete the Course Introduction, or the student is dropped from their OnlineHS course and re-scheduled into an onsite class at their school.
How to Access Your OnlineHS Course
Beginning in the Fall of 2019 all courses will be hosted on the Everett School District’s CANVAS Learning Mangement System (LMS)
- Access URL: https://everettsd.instructure.com
- Students use their Everett district credentials to log-in to their courses
For Student/Families interested in FULL-TIME OnlineHS:
- Full time online learning is available for Everett Public School Students (only)
- Students outside the district may apply to the district for a transfer via variance.
- Full-time OnlineHS students enroll in Sequoia High School
- OnlineHS is an alternative learning *program* by the Everett Public Schools–not a school by itself. Sequoia HS is the district’s alternative learning school.
- There is required on-site time (face-to-face) in accordance with Washington State Law.
This means that students must come on campus and meet with an instructor regularly.
The number of days and length of time will be determined at the initial counselor meeting.
- Admission for full-time OnlineHS is dependent on a successful application and review with the Sequoia High School counselor. (contact: (425) 385-5100)
If you have questions, please Contact Us directly.
The district shall provide equal educational opportunity and treatment for all students in all aspects of the academic and activities program without regard to race, color, national origin, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, veteran or military status, the presence of any physical, sensory or mental disability or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a student with a disability.
Designated to handle inquiries about nondiscrimination policies are:
- Affirmative Action Officer — Randi Seaberg, email@example.com, 425-385-4104
- Title IX Officer — Mary O’Brien, MO’Brien@everettsd.org, 425-385-4106
- 504 Coordinator — Becky Ballbach, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-385-4063
- ADA Coordinator — Becky Clifford, email@example.com, 425-385-5250
- Address: 3900 Broadway, Everett, WA 98201